Re: [DotGNU]Has anyone tried to compile Portable.Net on IRIX

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Has anyone tried to compile Portable.Net on IRIX
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:17:45 +0530

If memory serves me right, Blair Jennings wrote:
> I need to get any info on if someone has compiled on an Irix 6.5 machine and
> what the issues were in the process.

Afaik no ...

Libgc is ported to Irix 6.5 , but Libffi is ported only to Irix 5.3 and 6.2 ...

So use ./configure --disable-libffi to build without libffi (but this
loses PInvoke compatibility and Winforms in the process). But do try
the default build before this :)

/me wonders at what pnet could do on an Irix box ....