Re: [Auth]Re: [DotGNU]Authorization and Security

From: Mario D . Santana
Subject: Re: [Auth]Re: [DotGNU]Authorization and Security
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:01:57 -0400

David,

Excellent! Auth-sharing between unrelated web sites is something that MACS can't do yet. It's trickier than it sounds, so I'm immensely grateful that you've licked it. Other things that I'll want MACS to do includes workflow and audit trail analysis. These are under construction using existing GPL'd projects. My point: it's *so* nice to develop in a Free Software model. Gives MACS an enormous advantage over the predominantly proprietary competition.