Re: [DotGNU]Pnet RPMs for Mandrake current

From: s11
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Pnet RPMs for Mandrake current
Date: 16 Aug 2003 13:57:37 -0500

eani <address@hidden> writes:

> I just tested the mandrake packages built by Stephen Compall, on a fresh
> install of Mandrake 9.1 using rpmdrake gui. Everythings seems ok to me, no
> errors.

Thanks for testing it out!

> Great job Stephen!  By the way, will you be maintaining these
> builds? If not i would volunteer to do so (hem hem...)

I won't be able to after August 27.  Feel free.

BTW, on the missing 0.5.10 RPMs: they are hanging on copying pnetC to
my computer, which hangs on burning a CD-RW with that and a bunch of
sources, which hangs on GNU Smalltalk and Kawa returning to GNU FTP.
Maybe I shouldn't be so dependent.  :)

Guess it's time to test out k3b on my new Mandrake install :)

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

San Francisco isn't what it used to be, and it never was.
                -- Herb Caen

COSCO Bosnia Indigo Compsec Mantis clandestine UNSCOM warfare
constitution Yukon Rand Corporation Clinton UOP ICE White House