[DotGNU]RE: System and System.Xml

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: [DotGNU]RE: System and System.Xml
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:45:11 -0400

This is one of those cases of Visual Studio adding in references. We don’t use System.Xml.

The project uses the System.dll from ms.net and that must stay in the references.

I assume you did the following:

Download and unzip project into a directory

Open the visual studio project pnetlib.sln in pnetlib

Run

Did this not work?

What was the crash? what error message?