Re: [DotGNU]Mac OSX

From: Jason Batchelor
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Mac OSX
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 03:23:20 -0400

Well, I got all the way up to doing pnetlib, and I ran the script as you described in that dir... but toward the end, I get this:

Making all in Xsharp
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DPACKAGE=\"pnetlib\" -DVERSION=\"0.5.13\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DTIME_WITH_SYS_TIME=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_SELECT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_SELECT=1 -DSIZEOF_INT=4 -DSIZEOF_LONG=4 -I. -I. -I/usr/X11R6/include -g -O2 -c -o XsharpSupport.lo `test -f 'XsharpSupport.c' || echo './'`XsharpSupport.c
../libtool: s%^.*/%%: No such file or directory
../libtool: -e: command not found
*** Warning: inferring the mode of operation is deprecated.
*** Future versions of Libtool will require -mode=MODE be specified.
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
../libtool: -e: command not found
: compile: cannot determine name of library object from `'
make[1]: *** [XsharpSupport.lo] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any thoughts on what it's missing, now? Or does this just mean I can't use the Xsharp (whatever that may be... yes, I am _really_ new to this project!) tools/code in pnetlib?

Thanks again for all the help!

Jason M. Batchelor