[DotGNU][Winforms] Designer test

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU][Winforms] Designer test
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:38:14 -0400

Hello all, I found a very interesting article / sample code on the web last week I thought I would post to the list.

The article describes how to make a designer using IDesignerHost.  It even comes with sample code that works when I tried it on .NET and I believe SharpDevelop uses this method for real time designing.  It includes the design form, dragging of controls and property page, so I thought this would be a good isolated test case to test PNET on when we are ready to start evaluating SharpDevelop running on PNET, but since SharpDevelop is so large, this could help isolate testing of the designer portion.

Take care,
Simon

Simon Guindon
Nureality Networks