RE: [DotGNU]Re: the .NET API patent issue

From: José Ignacio Merino Martín
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Re: the .NET API patent issue
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:01:58 +0200

Unfortunately, in the UE, has been approved recently a law in the same
way of the USA patent law.

I don't know exactly the content of that law, but I know It's little bit
less restrictive (but not much more) that his correspondent in USA.

Then... Has any Chinesse people volunteer for API design work? ;-)