[DotGNU]Updated pnetlib 0.6.0.1

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Updated pnetlib 0.6.0.1
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:24:19 +1000

I've added a new version of pnetlib to my Web site, containing the resource
fix.  The original tar.gz file for pnetlib 0.6.0 is still there in case older
source packages (freebsd-ports, gentoo, etc) are still referencing it.

    http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/pnetlib-0.6.0.1.tar.gz

The tag "r_0_6_0" in the CVS server can be used to check out just the 0.6.0
branch, including fixes such as this one.  We will be re-opening CVS HEAD
shortly for mainline development, so I suggest that packagers use the tag.

Could the binary packagers please redo their pnetlib packages and let the CD
compilers know where the updates can be found?