[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[DotGNU]Mandrake RPMs for pnet 0.6.0, pnetlib 0.6.0.1, pnetC 0.6.0, and
[DotGNU]Mandrake RPMs for pnet 0.6.0, pnetlib 0.6.0.1, pnetC 0.6.0, and all the old stuff
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:31:46 +0100
I fought the timeouts and put up all the new RPMs I have built. You
can fetch them -- including the lists -- by following the instructions
on http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/dotgnu/pnet-rpm/. Please note
these were built on Mandrake 9.1, not the recently released 9.2, but
should still work, as all 9.x releases should be binary-compatible.
If you would like to include them on the CD, you may want to tell
people how to add them as a urpmi CD source. Here is the command:
urpmi.addmedia "DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM" removable:///mnt/cdrom/PATH/TO/RPMS with
However, Mandrake users may prefer the graphical version:
1. Start Software Sources Manager, from the Configuration/Packaging
2. Choose the "Add..." button.
3. Choose "Removable device" for type of source.
4. Call it whatever you like. We recommend "DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM".
5. Type "/mnt/cdrom/PATH/TO/RPMS", without quotes, for "Path or
6. Type "hdlist.cz", without quotes, for "Relative path to
7. Insert the DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM and click Ok.
Every time you want to install DotGNU software, simply select it
from Install Software (rpmdrake), and you will be prompted to insert
"DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM" or whatever you called it.
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian
He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
the next freeway exit.
ammunition chameleon man NSA diwn Maple Ceridian Ft. Meade espionage
Firewalls Mantis Consul Verisign Rand Corporation blackjack
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [DotGNU]Mandrake RPMs for pnet 0.6.0, pnetlib 0.6.0.1, pnetC 0.6.0, and all the old stuff,
Stephen Compall <=