[DotGNU]DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU Portable Nim: DotGNU 0.1 CD Submission
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:46:10 -0500

Hi Rhys and Neal,

>I'm putting together the pnet-related content for the DotGNU 0.1 CD, and would
>like some sample programs to put on there.
>
>So, if you have some interesting little C# gadget lying around that works with
>pnet (with a cool screenshot! :-) ), and its license is GPL-compatible, then
>send it along and I'll put it in.
>
>Winforms samples that work with pnet, in particular, would be very nice.  But
>the more different things that we can demonstrate, the better.

Here you go. I took the liberty of attaching everything to this email since
the archive is only 23K. And check out the mouthwatering screenshot!

I tested this on Linux only (i686-pc-linux-gnu).

I wanted to submit this earlier than Thursday so I had a chance to incorporate
any feedback. Unfortunately, I'm pretty swamped for time so I would only be
able to do minor tweaks. Like I said, this is a present to all of you so you're
welcome to take it, give it a stronger DotGNU branding, or whatever.

Thanks again for all the hard work.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/