[DotGNU]Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from C

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:08:01 -0800

I had no idea the idots template set was done in some non-free way.

I think we should pull it if thats the case, and I will drop it from the new framework as well.

Dan

Reiner Jung wrote:

I wounder,

how it will be possible that you as GNU project use NON FREE parts in
your CD ? Do you take a look at the phpgroupware IDOTS template ? The gradients as example are published under a non free license. Dave Hall know this. He was involved when the IDOTS template was ported
to phpGW. Why you don't replace the non free parts, when you every time
so proud to use only free software (GPL based)

Greetings
Reiner