[DotGNU]we would like to join dotgnu project

From: Krzysztof Rajda
Subject: [DotGNU]we would like to join dotgnu project
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:46:16 +0100

Hi,
We're 3rd year students at University of Science and Technology AGH in Cracow(Poland). In this semester we have to make a project connected somehow with compilation theory(compiler, parser, etc...) We think that we could be helpful for your project by creating a compiler for one of .NET platform languages. If support for Visual Basic.NET is not very advanced we could work over it, otherwise we could start writing support for an other language, e.g. JavaScript .NET.

Please tell us what do you think about it.

Regards,

Jakub Galkowski,
Tomasz Jaworski,
Nikodem Jura,