Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package

From: Maciek
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:16:07 +0800

Thank you, but I simply don't have the time or resources to distribute Cygwin sources, that's why I'll refrain from further package contributions; I'm afraid it'll cause you more (legal) trouble than it's worth.

I'll definitely look into the issue with --disable-cygwin, after all it's limited to few scenarios only, e.g. compiling C sources. After that, I was considering starting work on mscoree.dll replacement (coremul), I'm too lazy to type 'ilrun.exe app.exe' every time :)