RE: [DotGNU]System.Runtime.Remoting.dll missing...

From: Mark Easton
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]System.Runtime.Remoting.dll missing...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:41:20 +0100

Rhys,

I'm fairly sure is wasn't (3) and, as ml-net didn't contain
System.Runtime.Remoting.dll, I'm guessing it was either (1) or perhaps I
copied it across from my Mono box without thinking.

Anyway now that I've blagged System.Runtime.Remoting.dll and
System.Runtime.Serialization.Soap.dll from Mono, my example is working just
fine again.

Cheers for the help