Re: [DotGNU]System.Windows.Forms Coding Competition

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.Windows.Forms Coding Competition
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:32:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> For this reason I want to publish a roughly
> -prioritized list of specific missing
> functionality or other problems in our SWF
> so that potential participants in the
> competition can easily find something
> worthwhile to work on.

Gradients & Paths support. Remember that
System.Drawing is included in the contest
by proxy :)

> programs which use System.Windows.Forms:

Get this -
http://www.compona.com/WikiEngine/WikiPageViewer.ascx?ID=76

working 100% . (I know it's already working as
bits & peices of the XHTML renderer).

More points for those who can implement the double
buffered repaints needed for scrolling that damn
thing :)

> donor of the prize money are also excluding
> themselves.

I am voluntarily excluding myself as Rhys did
during the 2003 contest.