Re: [DotGNU] MS standard (pnetlib)

From: Aris Basic
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] MS standard (pnetlib)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:33:21 -0400

Ill try to avaoid my cents :) next time (havnt though about 4bit color representation at all :( )

Aris

Robert Lascelle wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for all your comments.

I'll look at the CSS spec. I'll look at the 4 bit RGB,
i never heard of this before.
Since CSS and the 4 to 8 bit conversion tells me to
use #ff2233 from #f23, i'll make the change and "i'll
get to bed less stupid tonight" (french expression).

Thanks everyone for your time,

Robert