[DotGNU] could not locate the assembly?

From: Tench
Subject: [DotGNU] could not locate the assembly?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:52:00 +0100

Hi.

I've installed pnet on Mac OS X from the binary. I can run the sample applications from your site, so the installation seems to have worked ok.

But when I try to launch a linguistics program called Nooj -- which bought me to dotgnu in the first place -- I get the following error:

could not locate the assembly System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap/1.0.5000.0
Nooj.exe: unresolved external references

Now, not being a developer, I do not know where to start -- is this a problem with dotgnu or the software I am trying to run? If it's the latter, I will report it to the developer of Nooj, but I'd like to hear the opinion from this list first.

All best,
Tench

Nooj is at: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rosavram/pages/noojpag.html