dotgnu-libjit

[Dotgnu-libjit] X86-64 target

From: John van Roij
Subject: [Dotgnu-libjit] X86-64 target
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:48:12 +0200

Hi,

We are currently investigating what it takes to incorporate a JIT into our
software. In our product we have a little language and want to speed this up.
We came across the libjit project and it's a match on many things, but one of
our platform targets is X86-64 under Windows (WIN64 ABI). This target is
currently not supported by libjit so far as we can see.

Are there any developments on this target?

john