dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] libjit development

From: Patrick van Beem
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] libjit development
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:21:18 +0200

Hello,

> The pending patches are not critical.

That is, if you're not using it on the Windows platform. For me, the
pending patches are critical, and we're 'desperately' waiting for them
to get integrated in the main trunk. Applying changes for the main
trunk will get harder for us each time, because the windows version is
now severely out of sync with the main trunk. And without these
pending patches, the 64-bit windows version will simply not work at
all and both windows versions will crash for code with larger stacks
that might skip one stack page during execution (patch 7620).

My two cents. Regards,

Patrick van Beem