dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] From Zabrina Gold

From: Zabrina Gold Esq.
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] From Zabrina Gold
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 00:11:02 -0500

Dear Friend,

I am  Zabrina Gold an attorney at Law and the official receiver in charge of
administering the funds from the sale of the assets of the bankruptcy estate of
Sphere Energy, United Kingdom .

By virtue of my position as the trustee of the bankruptcy estate, I have
processed the claims of all the creditors and also issued out cheques for their
claims. However, a certain surplus amounting to about £22,500,000 {Twenty
Million five hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling} is yet to be disbursed
out.

To this end, I am seeking your assistance to transfer about £22,500,000 {Twenty
 Million five hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling} to share in the ratio of
50: 50 percent. I would require your full names, physical address, telephone and
fax numbers to facilitate the preparation of the necessary paperwork that will
legitimize your claims and further lead to the release of the said funds
£22,500,000 (Twenty  Million five hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling) to
your account for us.

Kindly reply this mail as soon as possible to indicate your willingness.My
private email is as follows(zab.goldyahoo.co.uk)

Thank you.
 Yours sincerely,
 Zabrina Gold Esq.