[Pnet-developers] Test cases for PortableLib on arm

From: minddog
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Test cases for PortableLib on arm
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:15:37 -0700

Here's a the output of the TestCases from pnetlib/tests

I tried TestJscript, but it seems the assembly is borked.  I'll try it again
layer.

This might be a good read. =)
If you think there is a library placement problem, notify me, I basically hand
picked the assemblies so I could keep filesize down.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip