[Pnet-developers] Preparation for next DotGNU release

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Preparation for next DotGNU release
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:44:05 +1000

In this week's DotGNU meeting, it was generally decided that we will try to
aim for next weekend (March 29/30) for the next Portable.NET release,
hopefully with DGEE and anything else that we can throw into the pot.

Towards this, it would be nice if everyone could test the CVS versions of
pnet, pnetlib, and pnetC on their favourite funky platforms and report back
to pnet-developers on how well it goes.

Cheers,

Rhys.