[Pnet-developers] exception line numbers and ilrun

From: minddog
Subject: [Pnet-developers] exception line numbers and ilrun
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:21:40 -0700

I have been debugging blindly for a couple months and i'm revisiting this
problem.  I can't seem to ever get the line numbers from the debugging
information spit out of ilrun.  Why?  I compile the libs with -g and my
assemblies with -g.  I even recompiled pnet with gcc -g( prolly a waste of
time).  What am I doing wrong here?

Running todays snapshot...

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip