[Pnet-developers] FormsTest.exe crashes on Mac OS X

From: Enrique Zamudio
Subject: [Pnet-developers] FormsTest.exe crashes on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:46:31 -0500

When I go to the Buttons tab, and pass the mouse over one of the top buttons
(no clicking whatsoever), the app crashes with this:

Uncaught exception: System.NullReferenceException: The value 'null' was
found where an instance of an object was required
        at System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick() in ./Button.cs:60
        at System.Drawing.Toolkit.DrawingWindow.OnPointerMotion(Int32,
Int32, ModifierMask) in ./DrawingWindow.cs:494
        at Xsharp.InputOnlyWidget.DispatchEvent(XEvent&) in
./InputOnlyWidget.cs:662
        at Xsharp.InputOutputWidget.DispatchEvent(XEvent&) in
./InputOutputWidget.cs:470
        at Xsharp.Display.DispatchEvent(XEvent&) in ./Display.cs:752
        at Xsharp.Display.HandleNextEvent(Boolean) in ./Display.cs:588
        at Xsharp.Display.WaitForEvent() in ./Display.cs:652
        at Xsharp.Application.WaitForEvent() in ./Application.cs:348
        at System.Drawing.Toolkit.DrawingToolkit.ProcessEvents(Boolean) in
./DrawingToolkit.cs:132
        at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.RunMessageLoop(ApplicationContext) in
./Application.cs:388
        at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form) in
./Application.cs:447
        at FormsTest.FormsTest.Main(String[]) in ./FormsTest.cs:2151

I updated pnet and pnetlib from CVS today, cleaned both projects, ran
auto_gen.sh, configure, make and make install on both of them. I'm running
ilrun.sh on the samples dir to run FormsText.exe.

Looks like a bug on Button.cs, probably with buttons that have no delegate
or something?

eZL