[Pnet-developers] [bug #6537] serial.c - undeclared macros on FreeBSD

From: nobody
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bug #6537] serial.c - undeclared macros on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:53:30 -0500

=================== BUG #6537: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6537&group_id=353

Changes by: Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden>
Date: Thu 11/13/2003 at 22:53 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Fixed in serial.c - it's OK to define such things to 0
on platforms that don't have them, since all I'm doing is
masking off those bits if they are present.

=================== BUG #6537: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: minddog                 Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted on: Thu 11/13/2003 at 22:40
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  serial.c: In function `ILSerialModify':
serial.c:399: `IUCLC' undeclared (first use in this function)
serial.c:399: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
serial.c:399: for each function it appears in.)
serial.c:404: `OLCUC' undeclared (first use in this function)
serial.c:405: `OFILL' undeclared (first use in this function)
serial.c:405: `OFDEL' undeclared (first use in this function)

I was able to define these from definitions on a linux system in il_serial.h to
solve this issue, although if there are alternatives on the FreeBSD platform
for these macros, we should use those with an #ifdef __FREEBSD__

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Thu 11/13/2003 at 22:53       By: rweather
Fixed in serial.c - it's OK to define such things to 0
on platforms that don't have them, since all I'm doing is
masking off those bits if they are present.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6537&group_id=353