[Pnet-developers] Using freebsd's kernel threads

From: Adam Ballai
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Using freebsd's kernel threads
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:05:34 -0700

I know from experience that the kernel threads posix compliance is much better
than freebsd's pthread implementation, also pretty fast.  I edited the build
system like the attached patch to enable -lkse for compile time, but I have
yet to get the engine to multithread.  I need threading for my development
work so any help appreciated.  This would be enabling multi-thread support
for any FreeBSD 5.x kernel only, hence the freebsd5*) case...

--
http://www.dotgnu.org
http://www.thefrontnetworks.net