[Pnet-developers] cvs question

From: Ersin Akinci
Subject: [Pnet-developers] cvs question
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:18:01 -0500

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet co

...pressing enter when it asked for a password after the second command. However, on executing the second command it spit out this error:

cvs [checkout aborted]: must specify at least one module or directory

I'm kind of new to CVS, actually, I've only used it twice before. I know for certain that my account has all rights, etc. to use CVS. I'm not sure what ".cvspass" has to do with CVS but I know I have it in my home directory (I tried running the same CVS commands in root and CVS spit out another error saying that I didn't have the ".cvspass" file). I typed "cvs -v" and it says the CVS version is 1.12.2 (client/server). If it helps, my system runs Debian GNU/Linux (unstable). Am I not doing something correctly?

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

-Ersin Akinci

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos, and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx