Re: [Pnet-developers] NUnit and Portable.NET

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] NUnit and Portable.NET
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:14:55 -0800 (PST)

Nunit uses some kind of wierd AppDomain things .

Pnetlib has reached the stage where it should be able
to run nunit
(ok, maybe well need Splitter control to run
nunit-gui.exe)

Anyway, Ill debug it a bit more during christmas.

Happy holidays,
Gopal

--- address@hidden <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to get NUnit to work with Portable.NET
on Mac OS X.

> Can anybody point me in the direction of some
documentation on how to do