Re: [Pnet-developers] CSAnt

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] CSAnt
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:24:10 +1000

On Monday 29 December 2003 10:58 pm, Jason King wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> Furthermore to my previous post about NAnt, I am aware that I have CSAnt
> installed with PNet on my Mac.  However, I cannot seem to find any
> documentation about CSAnt, and even the sourceforge project seems to be
> dead in the water.
>
> Can anybody tell me anything useful about CSAnt?  Thanks.

Csant is included as part of pnet.  I don't know what the sourceforge project
is, but it isn't the same as ours.

Documentation for csant is contained in two places.  General usage information
is in the manpage (i.e. "man csant"), and information on the XML format that
csant uses in is the Texinfo documentation (i.e. "info pnettools" and look
under "Build Management").

The raw forms of these two files (if you cannot view them normally), are in
"pnet/csant/csant.1" and "pnet/doc/pnettools.tex", respectively.

Cheers,

Rhys.