Re: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise

From: Andy
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:29:33 -0000

Neil,

That worked fine.  Many thanks.

Regards

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Cawse" <address@hidden>
To: "Andy" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 9:46 PM

I use Tortoise successfully. Nothing special.
Do a CVS Checkout.
Enter ":ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet" in the
CVSROOT entry. Note the protocol has recently changed from pserver to
secure shell (ext) because of security concerns.
Type pnet or pnetlib into the module entry.
That's it.

I am using one of the latest versions - 1.6.0-RC3

> I followed the instructions specified at the link provided.  I have
copied
> what I think is the correct section and I have included the output.
The
> point at which I hit a problem is providing a blank password to
> TortoisePlink.  It isn't obvious to me whether this a problem for
Plink or