Re: [Pnet-developers] CSCC Broke the Build

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] CSCC Broke the Build
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:46:10 +1000

On Friday 23 January 2004 08:34 am, Rich Baumann wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 17:30, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> > Everyone will need to update their version of pnet to be able to compile
> > the CVS version of pnetlib.
>
> That was faster than I expected. I already committed the usual
> explicit-cast workarounds. :)

Actually, it may be a good idea to "uncommit" them so that if we ever break
the coercion code again, we'll instantly know about it.  Pnetlib is the
biggest test case that we have for the compiler, so it is useful to have at
least one instance of every compiler bug we've ever had in there.

Cheers,

Rhys.