Re: [Pnet-developers] Portable SWF for mono

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Portable SWF for mono
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:57:59 +1000

On Sunday 07 March 2004 06:22 am, Ilyak Kasnacheev wrote:

> All of them do contain lots of /nowarn:foo for csc, but we have
> sanewarnings="true" option now.
> Also, samples contain unsafe="true", which is surely wrong!
>
> Should i clean them and send patches?

Please don't.

This is a result of cut and paste.  i.e. whenever I needed a new build file,
I'd just cut and paste an existing one.  Over time, some oddities crept in
("sanewarnings" didn't always exist and most of the assemblies actually do
need "unsafe" so it is easier to just use it everywhere).  But on the plus
side, the build files all have a uniform structure because of that cut and
paste, which makes it easier for me to fix problems when they occur.

I have applied the csant patch - thank you.

Cheers,

Rhys.