[Pnet-developers] [bugs #7647] cscc-c does not work with part-of-byte st

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #7647] cscc-c does not work with part-of-byte struct members
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:32:10 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: DotGNU Portable.NET.

[bugs #7647] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 03/11/04 at 23:32 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Works for me
              Status | Open                      | Closed

I'm not having any problems compiling that file with
the current version of the C compiler.  Please re-open
a new bug with a 10-line test case if you are still
experiencing problems.

[bugs #7647] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted by: Ilyak
On: Mon 02/09/04 at 12:15

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  Works for me
Assigned to:  None

Original Submission:  cscc-c just ignores struct members like unsigned foo : 2;
unsigned bar : 1;
complaining about missing symbols about them everywhere.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Sun 02/15/04 at 06:42         By: Ilyak
Use cscc support/regex.c -DREGEX_MALLOC.
This is file on that i have discovered this, as i remember.

Date: Sun 02/15/04 at 00:59         By: rweather
I'll need a better test case than this.  I cannot reproduce.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7647>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/