[Pnet-developers] CSUnit and NUnit under Portable.NET on MacOSX

From: Jason King
Subject: [Pnet-developers] CSUnit and NUnit under Portable.NET on MacOSX
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:19:34 +0100

Hello everyone

NUnit
----------
Around December 2003, there was some suggested movement with various
people (I seem to remeber - via the power of the mail box - that it was
Gopal V and Adam B) working towards getting NUnit working with Pnet.
Does anyone know if work has proceeded, and if it hasn't, does anyone
have any plans to push it forward at any point this year?

CSUnit
-----------
I recently came across csUnit on sourceforge.  As I understand it, the
csUnit on sourceforge is Windows only (uses registry and GAC) and I can
therefore assume that the csunit that used to be present in Pnet is not
the same thing.  Is csunit for Portable.net currently being developed by
anyone...and the usual question: any plans or information?

Keep up the great work everybody.

Thanks
Jase

Regards,