Re: [Pnet-developers] Destructors are not being called - bug or usage er

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Destructors are not being called - bug or usage error?
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 04:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

--- David Logan <address@hidden> wrote:
> I need to make sure that this is a bug, and not a
> usage error. My
> destructors are not being called:

It is a bug ...

And I'm having a closer look at this now ...
I just have this wierd feeling that this has something
to do with ^tum's threading speedups recently .

Though the list doesn't know much about it ,
threading has been through quite a bit this week.
And got quite a bit faster too ... and
Threading.Timer was rewritten by Russell Stuart ..

Gopal