[Pnet-developers] some questions for version 0.6.6

From: Krieg Andreas
Subject: [Pnet-developers] some questions for version 0.6.6
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:47:27 +0200

Hello all,

I'm new to dotGNU and I'm very impressed about the current state of the Windows.Forms implementation and maybe at some point I can help implementing some stuff.

I installed on Linux (RedHat9) and on Windows XP (from the binary Setup package via Windows installer), and have some differences in the (forms) samples:

-          WIN-XP: the Window is not resizeable (on Linux it is)

-          WIN-XP: Drop-Down Menu's do not drop-down, means the menu items are not visible

-          WIN-XP: the ImageViewer sample is not working, gives NullPointerException in CreateHandle()

Missed I something in the installation or what can I do, how can I help?

BTW, where can I find the 'Portable Studio IDE' ??? looks nice...

Thanks and Regards,

Andreas