Re: [Pnet-developers] RE: FW: vs project

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] RE: FW: vs project
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

--- Neil Cawse <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ok so you pissed off a good contributor - who will
> probably go somewhere
> else but you saved yourself the effort of one day
> deleting 24 files in a
> directory from cvs.

Speaking as a guy who's been with pnet for a looong
time
now ... We have discussed VS.NET projects to *death*
before cscc started compiling pnetlib (for obvious
reasons)...

Speaking of which , I think we should have the
csproj generating tool as fast as possible. If someone
can provide a bit of details , I volunteer to write
the
generator ... (and maybe test a bit with
SharpDevelop).

Come off it ... don't waste time fighting over such
silly matters - after all it's a set of build files.

We do have MUCH bigger problems to debug and fix :(

Gopal