[Pnet-developers] [bugs #10396] The TopLevel property of System.Windows.

From: Heiko Weiss
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #10396] The TopLevel property of System.Windows.Form is not correctly implemented

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: DotGNU Portable.NET.

[bugs #10396] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Heiko Weiss <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Don 16.09.2004 at 06:38 (GMT)

I have made a short test application for that case.

[bugs #10396] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted by: Heiko Weiss
On: Mit 15.09.2004 at 13:50

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Privacy:  Public
Assigned to:  None

implemented

Original Submission:  If U create a System.Windows.Form the TopLevel property
is set to true.
Therefore the toolkitWindow is created with
ToolkitManager.Toolkit.CreateTopLevelWindow.
If U now set the property TopLevel to false, only the internal state topLevel
is set to false.
But the toolkitWindow should be set as no TopLevel Window.

DG4T needs that to reparent a form into a child container.
Hope U understand what I mean.

So U have to change:
Form.cs:
TopLevel {
 set {
  topLevel = value;
  and change the toolKitWindow Style to the value (in my case to false)

 }
}

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Don 16.09.2004 at 06:38       By: Heiko Weiss <brubbel>
I have made a short test application for that case.

File Attachments

Date: Don 16.09.2004 at 06:38  Name: TopLevel_10396.rar  Size: 8,21KB   By:
brubbel
Source for TestApplication