Re: [Pnet-developers] what build scripts do you use?

From: Peter \"Firefly\" Lund
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] what build scripts do you use?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:25:07 +0200 (MEST)

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Gopal V wrote:

> cp -rvf /opt/cvs/dotgnu /tmp/
> pushd /tmp/dotgnu/pnet
> ./auto_gen.sh && ./configure && make clean
> popd

so you don't recompile the other tarballs at the same time?

I guess it isn't relevant if you are a developer who is up to date on the
project.  What I am looking for is something that is a lot more idiot
proof but which will still be something a seasoned pnet developer would
want to use so it would have to be smart about when to regenerate
configure scripts, for example.  It should also be very easy to enable
ccache.

> Have a look at http://motuspress.com/index.php?p=26

Thank you :)

-Peter

"I'm as happy as a Frenchman who's just invented a pair of self-removing
trousers."