[Pnet-developers] [patch #3482] Raise ListBox.SelectedValueChanged, fix

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [patch #3482] Raise ListBox.SelectedValueChanged, fix for bug #10831

This mail is an automated notification from the patch tracker
 of the project: DotGNU Portable.NET.

[patch #3482] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Deryk Robosson <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 11/07/2004 at 13:11 (GMT)

With patch applied below, simulates MS implementation by not throwing event
during AddRange.  The others that have been applied during original patch, I
believe should stay after reviewing the expected operation.

[patch #3482] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: DotGNU Portable.NET
Submitted by: 0
On: Fri 10/29/2004 at 19:39

Category:  None

Original Submission:
System.Windows.Forms.ListBox:
Raise SelectedValueChanged (currently never
risen) always before SelectedIndexChanged.

Fixes bug #10831.
Modifies only System.Windows.Forms/ListBox.cs

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sun 11/07/2004 at 13:11       By: Deryk Robosson <drobosson>

Date: Mon 11/01/2004 at 16:09       By: Carl-Adam Brengesjo <ptah>
As I was in hurry to other things in life, I applied this patch as my mail
client had marked it as work... My bad :-(

Though I do look forward for a patch which would fix the rest of it.

Date: Mon 11/01/2004 at 08:16       By: Deryk Robosson <drobosson>
Observation of the MS implementation provides both events called during Add.
Remove and AddRange methods to not throw the events.  Remove will only throw
the event if the item is the last entry of the list and the selection is forced
up.  This patch probably needs to be trimmed up a little.

File Attachments
-------------------

Date: Sun 11/07/2004 at 13:11  Name: listbox-071104.patch  Size: 677B   By:
drobosson