Re: [Pnet-developers] Re: [bugs #11627] Crash during Garbage collection

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Re: [bugs #11627] Crash during Garbage collection of StreamWriter based on HttpStream
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:39:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> may be nice to have a "--disable-interrupts" option
>  to configure, so that we can determine when
> these kinds of problems are due to the interrupt
> handlers or something else.

The effect of which will be that the packagers build
with --disable-interrupts always, just like people are
packaging pnetlib with framework1.1 instead of the
full profile.

I've got LOTS of mails recently asking why
System.IO.Ports doesn't work with binary packages.
Also
with .debs being built without X11 etc..

Gopal