[Pnet-developers] [bug #12552] NullReference handling via interrupts pro

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bug #12552] NullReference handling via interrupts problematic
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:50:26 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #12552 (project dotgnu-pnet):

> might be the reason for bug 11627, too.

Yes, comment #6 of bug #11627 looks like stack traces I've seen while
debugging this bug: stack frames 0, 1 and 2 also were in my stack traces, and
the crash is in fact in _ILCVMInterpreter (not surprisingly, it's the main
interpreter working horse ;-).

And comment #4 of bug #11627 is also something I've noticed while debugging
bug #12323. I then tried to figure out why this guarding null check doesn't
work and then stumbled across the interrupt handler and noticed its bug.

I'm adding a comment to bug #11627 for cross reference purposes (I should
have become a librarian it seems ;-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=12552>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/