[Pnet-developers] Portable.NET release schedule

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Portable.NET release schedule
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 19:24:12 +1000

Hi all!

No, I'm not dead.  I'm still around. :-)

It's been a while since we had a release of Portable.NET, and given all the
great work that has been done lately, it is probably getting close to the
time to do it.  I suggest the first or second week of June for 0.7.0, with
the next few weeks used for stablisation and what-not.  What do people think?

Cheers,

Rhys.