Re: [Pnet-developers] Patch for double buffering problem

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Patch for double buffering problem
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:20:33 +0800

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:28:17 +0800, Marc Haisenko <address@hidden> wrote:

Attached is a patch to fix bug #13966 (Clipping with double buffer not works). I'm not 100% happy with it but think it's the correct way nevertheless but
would like to get some feedback before I commit it.

The patch that was attached didn't apply at all. I've attached an updated one that does apply cleanly to current cvs check out.

While testing I got undesired graphical artifacts. Screenshot here: http://redhat.tc3net.com/newlook/evo.jpg

Just to be 100% sure, clean check out from CVS, applied patch and same problems are exhibited with xorg 6.8.2 running ATI proprietary driver version 8.14.13.

Deleted pnetlib once again, performed clean check out from CVS, did not apply patch this time, rebuild/install and test application was fine.

Deryk