[Pnet-developers] A meeting for next Sunday at UTC 9:00. To close or get

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] A meeting for next Sunday at UTC 9:00. To close or get access to the PNET infrastucture?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:39:10 +0400

Hello All

As nb is away for many months, is there a way for the active PNET developers to get access to the infrastructure, to close it or to open a new one?

Would be better if we had a meeting and decided together what to do.

I suggest making a meeting on next Sunday, at UTC 9:00. I would like to see _all_ who are interested in DotGNU and PNET. Tell if the timing is ok for you?

Cheers,

Kirill.