Re: [Pnet-developers] a problem with a constructor

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] a problem with a constructor
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:50:54 +0800

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:38:44 +0800, Mari R <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm trying to create a dynamic proxy. I have define a
typebuilder :

AppDomain myDomain = Thread.GetDomain();
AssemblyName assemblyName = new AssemblyName();
assemblyName.Name = "Intercep";
[SNIP]

And then when i try this

type= typeBuilder.CreateType();

an invalid operation exception

Well, with this method, you have the possibility of seeing one of two invalid operation exceptions. The first is related to the parent not being created. The second is an invalid type. Either of these will be shown on the console. Chances are, once you've seen which one is being thrown, you may have the answer of which one to chase as it may be causing your problem.

Alternatively, this may be related to AppDomains being incomplete. Klaus is working on this, however there is no ETA on completion.

Deryk