[Pnet-developers] Re: [DotGNU] MSCoder magazine proposal

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Re: [DotGNU] MSCoder magazine proposal
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:42:23 +0400

Kate,

It is very interesting for us. Do you have any specific subject which
you would like us to write about? For example, we could write about
the design of new Portable .NET Just-In-Time Compiler and its unique
approach. We have indeed many good ideas.

Kirill Kononenko
Mail: KirillDOTKononenkoATgmail.com