[Pnet-developers] 0.8 details?

From: Dennis Hayes
Subject: [Pnet-developers] 0.8 details?
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations on the release of 0.8
For those who have not met me yet, I write a monthly column on open source .NET called "Monkey Business" for ".NET Developer's journal."

I have a link to Boris' download page for the windows installer; I tried it and liked it, very nice.
Are there installers for other systems?
Is there a list of improvements over 0.7.4?
If not an official list, would people be interested in sending me what they think are important changes since 0.7.4?I would like to write some on the new 0.8 version. Note I am also writing about Trumpf and the magazine article on Trumpf and PNET.
I think I have covered most of the libjit improvements over the past year.
Thanks,
Dennis

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.