[Dotgnu-pnet] Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] Help needed to collect intructions abo

From: Alexander Stein
Subject: [Dotgnu-pnet] Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] Help needed to collect intructions about how to build libJIT for Windows XP, Windows Vista platform, and Visual Studio <\eom>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:47:37 +0200

Hi,

Am Mittwoch 29 April 2009 19:34:49 schrieb Kirill Kononenko:
> Basically I think of something like a 'setup.exe', and a libjit.dll,
> which might be used from Visual Studio.

I had an idea about a cross-platform program using libjit, but i noticed
libjit uses autotools which imo can't easily be used within Visual Studio (or
nmake). I had in mind to switch the build tool (at least for me) to cmake
(KDE4 has some nice sciripts for switching) which makes it easy to compile on
linux and windows (and some more). But these plans are stopped right now due
to time issues.
But as Jan said, I can recommend using NSIS for building a setup.exe

Regards
Alexander