dotgnu-visionaries

[Visionaries] DOTGNU vs Microsoft

From: Rick Larose
Subject: [Visionaries] DOTGNU vs Microsoft
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:51:13 -0500

Hello,

Visionaries, you are so funny. A better term would be Dreamers.  One of the major reasons why Linux is getting better is Microsoft and you got to be dreaming, if you think that Linux or your version of .Net will ever be better than what Microsoft is offering now and in the future. But it’s Ok because your pet projects make me learn more about internal stuff, but for my part I’m very aware that Microsoft is a Giant step in front of everyone and that’s why we get better Linux, better .NET Stuff and better GNU application.  The idea behind GNU is a valid one, but taking it as far you are make me laugh or sick.

Thank you!

Regards,

Rick Larose